Photos taken today with my iPhone. See my awesome crimpy, frizzy, bed braid hair and my favoritest outfit evar.
(Pinstriped vest, Express (thrifted); Paisley Dress, Target; Boots, Target; Bracelets, Philippines)
1. I wish the chipped nail trend were more popular because I'm way lazy, dudes.
2. I create detailed back stories for my characters in non-linear RPGs. Let me tell you all about Darethys Mora (YES I KNOW HOUSE MORA DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE SHUT UP leave me alone), the runaway Dunmer noble. Compassion for the poor and for slaves. Despises Aedra and defiles their shrines. Gets her ass kicked a lot. I have several paragraphs on her. And on Brynhildur Bjornsdottir, the nord from Rorikstead. Very prejudiced against magic. Charges in to situations without thinking. Umm, I could go on. But I'll stop. Unless you'd like to hear about the unscrupulous Dr. Libby Lexor
3. I'm basically the worst gift giver ever. I like it when people tell me EXACTLY what they want or else, guess what? You're getting socks.
4. I love tea. Mostly black tea, but the occasional green tea. I'm not sure I've ever waxed poetic about tea on my blog, but I've got a beautiful bright orange brown betty style teapot that makes me smile. I really do not like tisanes though. Many of them are pretty but the flavor does nothing. And no freaking caffeine!
5. I can solve a Rubik's cube using the Fridrich method, but I can't do it very quickly.