Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Target Haul 11/7/2012


A good portion of the things will be returned. The tights (which at actually navy, but the navy ones weren't on the Target website anymore) were purchased to go with something, but the two shades of navy don't go. The snake skin pants were just a terrible decision, and the sequined cardigan, while cute, can easily be replaced by another item already in my closet.

Mossimo Supply Co Belted Tribal Skirt - $9.98 (here)
Kirna Zabete for Target Classic Convertible Shoulder Bag - $11.98 (here)
Merona Sequined Artist Cardigan Sweater - $12.48 (here)
Merona Ribbed Fashion Tights - $8.00 (here)
Mossimo Supply Co Skinny Snake Print Denim - $6.88 (here)
Xhilaration Marble Burgundy Skinny Denim - $6.88 (here)
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer - $3.00 (here)
Up & Up Blackhead Scrub - $3.14 (here)
Kirna Zabete for Target White/Black Scarf - $5.98 (here)

Total before returns: $68.32
Total after returns: $40.96

I went to Target for the makeup and the face scrub (which I couldn't be bothered to clip to Polyvore, so you get a photo of the original exfoliator). However, I'd been waiting for some time to see the Kirna Zabete items and the printed pants to go down in price. When I saw the skirt I had to have it. The other items were just those things that you see on clearance and think, yeah I need that. Having a budget makes me reconsider what I really want to spend my money on, though. And the tights were full price. Since when do I pay full price for tights???



Target Haul 11/7/2012



No comments: