Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MBB Monday Poll, Vol. 245


One of these days, I'll do this on time.

Le List

1. Mood: Pretty average. Kinda bored
2. The Thanksgiving party is potluck. What dish are you bringing? I'm bringing cheesy corn casserole. It's loaded with fat and calories. It's food group is Au Gratin. I'll also bring a bottle of booze.
3. What’s your limit for a commute? I'm lazy now, my commute is ~8 minutes. But I've had a commute that was 45 mintues in the past. I think an hour would be my max.
4. You wake up one morning and discover that suddenly you can do three things really well. What are they? Oooh this is awesome. Okay (1) I'm really good at blogging/vlogging. So good that people (google) pays me to do so. SO GOOD that I am a Youtube partner and people send me free stuff to review. (2) I have excellent time management, to keep up with all this blogging and vlogging. (3) I'm good at money management as well, so I'm able to invest and I max out my Roth IRA every year.
5. If your life were made into a movie, what film genre would it be? Fantasy noir. Unicorns and mystery. Ideally, anyway.
6. Name an animal that reminds you of someone. My sister reminds me of a Tyranasaurus Rex because she has these reeeeaally tiny arms and she likes to eat people.
7. Something you fell in love with as a child/teen and still love today? Shopping. I can't think of much else. I didn't like makeup as a teen, I didn't like video games as a teen. Didn't like sushi as a teen. Oh, internets. I like internets and shopping as a teen. I still do.
8. We’re at the MAC counter stocking up on standbys. What do you get? Um. Can we possible step over.. just a few feet... ah yes okay we're at Sephora now. I'd like to stock up on the 24/7s in Perversion and Woodstock, BeneTint, UDPP, MUFE Aqua Creams. Okay, really the only thing in this list that are standby's are Perversion and MUFE Aqua Creams, but, you know, I'd really like the others.
9. How long does it usually take you to really wake up in the morning? It depends what time it is. If I roll over at 6 am, it takes 15 minutes. If I roll over at 7:15 it takes approximately two seconds. I'd like to get to the point when I can roll over at 6am and pop out of bed.
10. Weekly goals: Go to the gym on Saturday (I have a free pass, no excuse). Blog every day this week. Don't spend anymore discretionary funds. No more clothes or makeup. I'm going to be spending $140 at the Target Black Friday sale, and that'll soak up all the discretionary funds I've got. Eek. I might have to dip into my Misc fund if Steam has a good sale... well that's what the Misc fund is for.

6 days, 5 hours and 40 minutes until I'm off for 135 hours in a row. :D

No comments: