Tuesday, November 06, 2012

MBB Monday Poll Vol. 244

A day late again....


Le List
1. Mood: Pretty good. Jonesin' to play some more Fallout New Vegas.
2. Mystery or romance? How about a little of both.
3. The girls wanna go the movies to see the last Twilight. You in or out? I'd prefer to watch this at home with loads of booze.
4. Have you ever won (or placed in) a limbo contest? I don't limbo much. I'm not very limber.
5. What time did you go to bed last night? Around midnight. I meant to go to sleep earlier, but K-Swiss and I ended up watching about 3 or 4 episodes of Dollhouse. We've finished. I actually feel sated, like it ended the way it ought to have. Like it was "finished" and not like it was cut off (see: Firefly)
6. When was the last time you felt really and truly alone? This happens every few months for me. It's not very cheery. Moving on!
7. When was the last time you felt really and truly loved? It's hard to say, because it happens so often. I'm so very lucky to have someone who fits me so well.
8. Is there anything you’d like to accomplish by the end of the year? Finally get to the gym? Maybe.
9. How long are your nails? I don't have any kind of ruler, but they're fairly long right now. Fairly long for me, anyway. I'm sure loads of polish bloggers would find them eensy. But for me, any longer and I'll have to cut them down.
10. Weekly goals: As predicted, I got my desk, and that's it. Okay, let's re-examine my goals here. I probably won't be getting to the gym for a while. Just because. Hmm. Okay. I want to do my house cleaning during the weeks so that I have nothing on my plate except for video games this weekend. That's my goal. I'd also like to find a pattern for a skirt that I would probably be able to make without completely effing up.

No comments: