Wednesday, November 07, 2012

11/7/2012


Heritage 1981 - Green and black lace mini - $9.00
JC Penney - Olsenboye black studded moto jacket $20
Payless - Predictions black oxford booties - $26.99
Ross - Laura Ashley plush lined tights - $4.99

Total outfit cost = $60.98

My jacket is actually ponte knit (and I've got a plain black long sleeved American Apparel tee underneath) but I couldn't find one that looked like mine on Polyvore.

What's with the penguin? It's really chill for an NC November. That's whats with the penguin. I'm not complaining though. I quite like the cold and the penguin is rather cute.



11/7/2012

Warehouse biker jacket
$89 - johnlewis.com



Vero Moda lace mini skirt
$35 - veromoda.com


Brogue shoes
payless.com


Green Grunge Background
graphicriver.net



Now with bathroom pix! Photo with and without the moto jacket



No comments: