Tuesday, November 06, 2012

11/6/2012 - Tutu Tuesday

This skirt was bought for Tutu Tuesday when I worked at Rufflebutts. The picture of the girl below is the actual skirt. I, sadly, couldn't find it on polyvore. Wish I could. I freaking love this skirt.

 For more of the Forever 21 Twist "It's Tutu Cute!" line, see here. My partner in crime from above is wearing plum skirt, second image down.

When doing this Polyvore thing, I normally try to line up the outfits to look like an actual person is wearing them. I had issues with these pieces, so took some bathroom pix. See below. I just really hate that mirror. 

Forever 21 Twist "It's tutu cute!" skirt - Forever 21 - $24.99
Poof striped dolman sweater - TJ Maxx - $9.00
Laura Ashley plush lined tights - Ross - $4.99
Charlotte Russe black over-the-knee boots - Charlotte Russe - $19.98 (clearance)
Black knit armwarmers - Walmart - gift

Total outfit cost: $58.96


11/6/2012 - Tutu Tuesday



Warehouse pleated skirt
$130 - warehouse.co.uk



Dkny
dkny.com

No comments: