Thursday, February 05, 2009

WHAT DO WE WANT? "brains....." WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? "brains....."

It's been a while. It's been quite a while. I was doing my beauty blogging for a while, but I really don't have time right now. Because, as opposed to my normal blogging, it requires uploading pictures and videos and geez, I don't even have time to take those photos!

I spent nine hours in the science building today! Seven of those hours I was in the psych department. Of those seven hours, four hours were spent working for the WOman (women really, Drs Coté and Calhoun-Sauls) and three were spent writing my results section. The remaining two hours (the hours not spent in the psych dept) were spent in PSYCH CLASS. Research Methods. For which I was writing the results section to my thesis. Because it was due at 6 pm. (Class is 6-8pm). YES. I live in that building.

I actually did not go to sleep until about 6:00 am. I was up working on generating data for my results section. See, we are writing a mock thesis paper, so the data isn't real. It's okay, turns out my numbers indicate a moderate correlation! Woooo! I can't tell you what it's for. It's a surprise. So I worked on that all night -- and by all night I mean I went to Taco Bell then watched a movie (Wanted) and then started working at about 2 or 3 am. I woke up at 10:30 am -- hey! Four-and-a-half hours of sleep! Sweet! I walked with K-Swiss to Stowe, the building where he had his 11:00 am class. I got myself a large white chocolate mocha (oooh, soo delcious) and two Odwallas to provide me with sustenance through the day: Chocolate Protein and Strawberry C.  K-Swiss likes Chocolate Protein-- says it tastes like chocolate milk. No! But the Strawberry C is delicious.

Right now K-Swiss is sitting on my bed studying for his math tests tomorrow. I am feeling like I've already done enough work today, but thinking that I'll probably read a couple modules from my Social Psych text tonight. I am also thinking that I would like some Taco Bell.

2 comments:

Tiffany Anne said...

this is an awesome blog. ♥

Stargirl said...

Thanks! I am probably going to be writing in this more because, like I said, I simply don't have time to write in the other blog. But I still need somewhere to write.