Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #1

Before you read, you should know that Wednesday Weirdness is a more mature meme. This is my first time doing this meme and, today at least, it's more TMI than TMI Tuesday.


  1. Exciting? Not favorite... The chase.
  2. Cuddle and watch TV
  3. I honestly don't think I can answer this....


  4. Well, my friends and I are movie snobs, so it's been a while. Oh, I saw The Happening with my friend Jeff. "Why do they keep letting M. Night Shyamalan make movies???" he asked incredulously. I only went to see it because it was like a train-wreck and I couldn't look away.





  5. "You smell like my Nana!" Anything
    erotic involving feet. Gross. Wearing nothing but socks. LOLOLOL!





  6. Trashy Lingerie! I don't own anything from that place, but I LURVE to browse















  7. Ummm, I don't know. I'll have to say no, because I've never been with any really great dancers.
  8. Wow, I don't know. I don't eat a whole lot of breakfast. I drink coffee... I mean, I do eat in bed, but usually it's me grabbing something and munching on it while sitting on the bed, since we're in a dorm and we don't have a couch.

1 comment:

Amorous Rocker said...

Great answers! Happy Wednesday!