Wednesday, February 18, 2009

U Comment I Follow

I don't exactly understand what this does, but I do know that it's a good thing. If anyone can explain it to me in VERY SIMPLE TERMS, I would be grateful. Anyway, I have joined the U Comment I Follow movement in the blogosphere.


Here is what I think it means. I think it means that when people comment to my site and post a link in the comment, Google will track that and count it as... ? What? Will it raise their Google ranking? I am not totally sure. Anyway, it's removed. You comment, Google follows :-)

2 comments:

Nolens Volens said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Feel free to comment on any of my posts any time. As you have noticed, I post often. ;)

Printed Balloons said...

Hi,

I'm sure you have figured out the You Comment I Follow thing by now, but basically if I comment on your blog and you have this, then the link that I have placed above will link back to my site/blog and it will improve Googles opinion of my site. This backlink will help to lift my ranking in the search engine result pages.

Jim