Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday


10 Songs That Describe You or Your Life

  • Don't Let's Start - TMBG
When you are alone you are the cat, you are the phone
You are an animal
The words I'm singing now
Mean nothing more than meow to an animal
  • Metro Boulot Dodo - Gary Flanagan
Metro boulot dodo, chaque jour c'est le meme chose
  • Nrrd Grrl - MC Chris
She's romantic, known to panic
With anxiety attacks
Literary, it's so scary
Reading Brontes back to back
She's playing Ragnarok on her mom's Magnavox
She's underneath my skin like a million nanobots
  • Sugar High - Coyote Shivers
We could go out and not even leave the house
A t.v. set and a bottle of wine is just fine
Making out on that old pull out couch
Watching Saturday night live

  • I Go To Extremes - Billy Joel
Either I'm wrong or I'm perfectly right every time
Sometimes I lie awake, night after night
Coming apart at the seams
Eager to please, ready to fight
Why do I go to extremes?
  • The Mesopotamians - TMBG
We've been driving around
From one end of this town to the other and back
But no one's ever seen us (No one's ever seen us)
Driving our Econoline van (And no one's ever heard of our band)
And no one's ever heard of our band
  • Jim - Missile King
Jim is a new character I just thought of today, but I warn you - don't get too used to him. Don't try to get to know him, don't try to like him, because I'm gonna kill him. That is what I do. I invent people, and then I kill them.
Mother We Just Can't Get Enough - New Radicals
  • Reasons Why - Nickle Creek
Standing on a darkened stage
Stumbling through the lines
Others have excuses
But I have my reasons why
  • A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles
What do I do when my love is away
Does it worry you to be alone
How do you feel by the end of the day
Are you sad because you're on your own
No, I get by with a little help from my friends
  • My Bad Reputation - The Donnas
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do

No comments: