Monday, February 23, 2009

Manic Monday



1. Wow, hmm, this was the hardest for me to answer today. There are so many things in life that are simple pleasures. . .

Oh! I just thought of one!

I get so freaking happy when people comment on my blog, and no I'm not fishing for comments. I'm serious. I get really happy when people comment. I love to see that people are enjoying what I'm writing. It just gives me a little boost and a smile. :-)



2. Nom, hands down: Smart Food White Cheddar Popcorn. There is truly nothing like it. I could eat it for days. And then I would be seriously ill. But until the point I got Ill, I would be soooo happy. I will also need a Cherry Coke plz.






3. If I was on Survivor... hmm, they get basic hygiene stuffs right? Cuz if not I want that! All of it! Soap, tooth brush, etc. But I'm going to assume they do. I would like my camera. No! On second thought I would like a waterproof camera, like this one from Olympus. Cute, no? My camera would die if I took it on Survivor. . . Also, lots of memory cards. I know they film it already, but seriously, what would I do w/o my camera. I mean, I was gonna say internets. Can I take the internets? Seems less feasible.






Come play with us:

5 comments:

erin said...

I answered the Survivor one on the assumption that necessities (meds, food, water) are provided for; but I don't watch the show, so I dunno...

Mine are up at: http://erinhiscocks.com/erinblog/2009/02/23/manic-monday-156/ & http://www.erinhiscocks.com/erinart/2009/02/23/manic-monday-156/

Cheryl said...

Oooo Whote Cheddar Popcorn was one of my favorites when I was in high school...before I realized I was allergic to dairy...sigh

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheryl-Somewhat Crunchy Mama

The Social Frog said...

Comments are nice, I enjoy them as well. Thanks for visiting :)

laane said...

I've enjoyed reading your answers.

You make me curious for the taste of that popcorn. We don't have it here.

Have a nice week!

JonJon said...

Ok, I agree on your point for question 1... :) Go gurl!!!