Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins



1. Give me some chocolate and I'll love you forever.







2. Whenever wherever, we're meant to be together, I'll be here and you'll be near and that's the deal my dear. (Yes, Shakira just popped into my head.)



3. I wish I could move off campus and into my own place TODAY.




4. A Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. No joke. Those things are delish.



5. To live in this world is to accept its faults.

6. Other than this one, Mina's At Longing's End is the last blog I commented on. I think. I commented on 865521 blogs today.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coffee and second-hand smoke (read Waffle house), tomorrow my plans include working on a report about productivity and efficiency at a certain company and Sunday, I want to RELAX!







Come play with us: ffi

3 comments:

Gill said...

Our No.1s are quite similar. I'd love to go to a Taco Bell - we don't have them in South Africa.

have a good weekend :-)

My Friday fill-ins are here

Becky said...

Moving off campus and into an apartment was one of the best decisions I made while in college. Good luck with that!

Amber said...

LOL We had the same answer for #2!
Wow...s'been a while since I hit a Waffle House.
Happy Friday :o)