Thursday, February 19, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Bookshelves


I have one teeny tiny bookshelf. A lot of my books are back at my parents house, lying in a mail bin. They are sad being there, I just know it. It's okay books! I will come back for you.

But my books are organized on my bookshelf thusly: Textbooks and large hardcover books on bottom shelf. Smaller books on top shelf. You see, it is a very small shelf. Plus, I really like things to be organized by size. What I may do when I get a decent sized bookshelf is put all the text books in their own area and organize everything else someone. What I will probably do is put them wherever they fit. And even then I'll have piles lying around because I forgot to reshelf them. Oh, I love books.

I had a photos of my sad little bookshelf, but I can't find it and also my camera is downstairs. I will take a photos and update this later.

On a side note, I am rapidly approaching 1000 posts! Oh, what should I do, what should I do?

9 comments:

Smilingsal said...

Congrats on your upcoming 1,000 posts. What an achievement! Your book arrangement sounds like it works for you, at least until those at your parents' house come "home."

Jo said...

Hmmmm, I forgot about the boxes of my books that are in my parents loft when I wrote my post!

Nicole said...

I don't have any real system for organizing books, but I have to agree that I do like them to be rough the same size if they are next to each other.

Kat said...

When I left my books at my grandparents' house, I felt like I was leaving my kids (if I had any) behind. Can't help but worry about them too hehe.

Happy BTT! :D Mine's here

Yvonne said...

Sounds like you are pretty organized! Yay for 1000 posts!

Beth F said...

Congrats on you 1000! You're more organized than I am.

Robin of My Two Blessings said...

Hey congrats on the upcoming 1000 post. Like how you have your books organized. You have an interesting blog - will be checking back. My post is up now.

Robin

claire said...

Oh those poor wittle books.. I feel for them. :) Happy 1000th post!!

The Social Frog said...

Woot, for almost 1000 posts! My bookshelf is a sad mess,lol.