Thursday, February 19, 2009

998... 999... ONE FUCKING THOUSAND HOLY CRAP



I got on my computer earlier and found this:

HOLY CRAP!!!

Now, it looks like this:

This is my 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It's taken my almost 7 years to get this far! I've been blogging since I was 17 and so much has happened since then. What has happened, you ask? Well, its all in the archives!



Thank you to all of my readers, particularly the commenters. Comments make me very happy. Most of all to my Tiffasaurus Rex who has been blogging right along side me for years. :-)

(That's the Tiffasaurus -->)



Here's to the next 1000 posts.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on 1000 posts. I'm only a couple away from hitting my first 100.

Tiffany Anne said...

Hey congrats. With the new blog i'm only at 245. And I like being tiffasaurus. And I like that photo of me. HA. it's in the bathroom at work. I'm glad you've started posting more. Albeit risque. lolz

Amber said...

Oh I wish I could've had something with fireworks, but it was late and I was too tired to create it. Great graphic!
Keep on blogging!