Monday, July 21, 2008

Introducing Morty


This is Mortimer! --The plant, not the trilobite. If you recall, the trilobite is Rocky. I bought Morty at Wal-Mart the other day to brighten up my room. He's pretty small though.



So, while I was at it, I decided to take a couple more pix for you.

This is my teeny bookshelf. I need a gargantuan one for all my books, really. Pix of me and Lady Tiffany, a shell from Edisto from Shana. Etc, etc... Thrilling, I know.


This is a Buddha Board! I have no idea what it's made of, but you dip the brush into the water (in the black box that the board is sitting on) and you write on the board. It'll fade when it dries and you can draw again. I got it from my friend Tim. At the website you can kinda see what it would be like, but the lines fade a lot faster on the website than they do IRL.

No comments: