Sunday, September 16, 2007

This weekend was alright, I guess. Jeff got here late. I had a super shitty Friday for some reason. I was biting my lip all day, trying to keep from crying. Why? Who knows... I really hate being sick. We had an early lunch, then got some coffee (yummy white chocolate mocha!). Jeff left for his black belt class around noon. I hung out with my friends and that was good. Didn't do too much. I finished  K-Swiss's scarf (yay!) which is super awesome.














The guys were on their computers the whole time messing around online. Anyway, Jeff got back around 5 or 530. We had dinner at Portofino's (picture of my yummy capelline sorrento below). I had never been there, and it was awesome!







That night was alright. We hung out at my dorm. Jeff was getting tired; around 11 I left to hang out my the guys again while Jeff went to sleep (he had a long day b/c of his black belt class). We hung out and then around 130am, I guess, we went outside and Sir Tim made a zen garden in the volley ball court. I'll have pix as soon as I go outside and take some. My batteries are charging.

At about 230, I figured I should go back to my dorm, b/c I'd left Jeff there.

The next morning we went to Panera's! Yummmmmm. I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and, while I usually don't like lattes, this one was alright. We got back and took a walk around campus. Then, Jeff left around 1pm.

It was super nice having the convertible this weekend. The weather was real nice. The high today is only supposed to be 77!! We drove around all weekend with the top down.

Okay, well this was a super boring update. I'll write more later.

5 comments:

Art said...

its a ginger, hehe, awesome, i think i'm going to start blogging again...maybe..

Tiffany Anne said...

no fair. i want to ride in the convertible.

Anonymous said...

nice scarf, I'm jealous.

Tokyo Pink said...

send me 2-3 skeins of yarn and I will make you a scarf

Anonymous said...

Haha, you said skein.