Saturday, September 01, 2007

Okay, so I went to the doctor's office on Friday. (Had to skip all my classes, but ohs wells.) He cut my does of Welbutrin in half. Instead of taking one at 9am and one at 4pm, I just take the one at 9am. So, I skipped my afternoon dose yesterday. I was extremely tired. I slept basically all day, soon as we got home from the doctor's office. This makes sense. For the past two weeks, I've felt like I've been on an extreme caffeine high. So, then I guess I crashed. I slept all day and then I woke up and we had pizza for dinner. (Yummy thin crust with tomato and pineapple for me.) I watched Jeff play Oblivion for a while, then I went back to sleep.

I woke up at 9am the next morning. NINE! Yay! It's the first time in two weeks that I've been able to sleep in past 730! I was much excited.

So, anyway, if the side effects of the Welbutrin are still too much, the doctor gave me a prescription for Nortriptyline. Also, I have to take vitamin D, three times a day. And go for a hike or bike ride or something. I'm going to hike Crowder's Mountain with some friends.

Oh, and at lunch today, I had a Coke. I think it was a bad idea. I mean, I know having one last week was a bad idea, but today I thought, well I'm on a lower dose, I didn't have to take the medicine today. Maybe it'll be okay. So, now I'm super shaky again. Okay, no Coke. No alcohol either. Makes me crazy. (More than normal).

On a good note, Jeff and I went to Target today. He got me a body pillow (Yayyyyy!) and I got a window panel and a tension rod to hang in front of my closet. That way if a friend is in the room and I want to put on my comfy pants (Jeff's old KSW pants. Seriously soft from being so old and worked out in so much.) I can do it in the closet. Also, I can toss everything in there and no one can see the mess.

And Tiffy called me: "Why are you on medicine?" "What do you think?" "Is it because you're crazy?" Well, yeah, kinda. Ha!

3 comments:

Tiffany Anne said...

Can't you add the "I don't want to offend you" part so at least I sound dumb and not mean!

Anonymous said...

Suntan is also a good source of vitiman D.

Tokyo Pink said...

Hahahaa. I thought it was funny