Monday, April 02, 2007





~*~ Moody Monday ~*~


Indecent

in·de·cent

1. offending against generally accepted standards of propriety or good taste; improper; vulgar: indecent jokes; indecent language; indecent behavior.
2. not decent; unbecoming or unseemly: indecent haste.
3. anything that delights Moody Monday founder, Greg.

Now, not that I think it's terribly indecent, but pole dancing is becoming a form of exercise. Helps women to feel sexy, which I think is terribly important. But, no doubt, it is "offending against generally accepted standards of propriety or good taste" to many people

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pole dancing.... Sweet. Except why are all these girls wearing clothes? That's not the way it works :)
-d

Tokyo Pink said...

The second, Kate Moss, is wearing very little. That's a clip from a White Stripes video, I think, but you can see it here put to Gymnopedie #1 called "Gymnopedie Pole Dance"

Anonymous said...

No, nekkid looks much different. Trust me, i've seen it.

Tokyo Pink said...

Lol! Yes, yes it does. I know the difference between a nudie girl and a clothed girl. I've done more than seen it. I live it!

Anonymous said...

:)
-d