Thursday, March 15, 2007

Writing in Books, Part Three

Booking Through Thursday

  1. Speaking of writing in books, what about writing the entire thing? Do you write? Aspire to write? Dream about writing? I don't think I'd ever write a novel, but mayve a collection of poems and/or short stories. I do dream of having a career where I can write or simply having the opportunity to continue to write my snippets and poems on the side...
  2. If you do write, do you do it for yourself, or because you hope to be published? (Or because you ARE published?) I mostly write for myself, but I would like to be published. The only place I am published is on "www.poetry.com" and anyone can get their poem into a book there (really... I read some of them in the books... ugg). But, really, I write for my sheer enjoyment, but I do love to hear what my readers have to say!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We say if you talked as much as you type, you would've had all your vocal chords replaced by now :) Your already published... in blogger at any rate. And we demand more hi'ku. Also, more limericks.

Julia said...

Would love to read your poems or short stories! And thanks for the link to the poetry, going to head there later to read them :)

Happy Booking Through Thursday! Hope you have nice day!

Melody said...

Cool! I'm never good at writing poetry, so I really admire anyone who writes them.

Happy BTT! :)