Thursday, March 01, 2007

Today has been such a freaking awesome day!!! After my first class, I get back to my dorm and take a shower. After shower, I put on sparing clean clothing and French synthpop and proceed to bounce all over my room! I love to dance!

Trig went surprisingly well today. I asked R. Tiwari the application of this section because there were not application problems. He said I could use it to excercise my brain. What else? I could pick up guys! Ha! What is the point of literature, he asked? I said, I love literature, that is why I read so much of it. I don't love trig. He found that acceptable. Tiwari is probably one of the best professors. You should come down for a weekend when he is showing a movie! I will introduce you if you don't know him and we will all watch some amazing movies!

I had a yummy burger for lunch and too much sugary soda! I try not to eat burgers too much. It's okay, none tomorrow. It's Friday! I like to mix the cherry soday and the orange soda. Totally toothsome (not as much as some other things I can thing of).

Abbey cut my hair today. It's about chin-length, and so amazing. It's so bobby and fun! So, what did I do? I danced. Dance, dance, dance the night away!!! We went to the fourth floor of Stowe. Come visit and I will share it with you! It is amazing. (Of course, I understand this is far away for some of you dear readers.)

Mass, then dinner. After dinner --which was filled with hilarious talk of superheros and fishtanks... yes-- Tim, Andrew, Alex and I walked back. There were so many lakes! Tim D. and Billie were definitely boating in one of the lakes with a giant rubbermaid bin and a broom. Then they started to wrestle. She was wearing a black bra and white shirt. If Tim D. were a girl, it would be a beer comercial and I would feel like I had to pay.

I love the ran! So, I tore my sweater off and handed it and my purse to Andrew. (I'm still wearing a tee shirt.) I skipped all around in the rain and spun in circles. Things just get me spinning so high, so happy. I jumped in a giant puddle and it soaked me up to the crotch! Ha! It was great. Then I just ran around and danced in the rain. I was drenched like a wet rat. It was so great! I love it when it rains and I'm in the process of going wild. (Oh, you don't know what me going wild means? That is a story for a different time!)

I changed and hung out in Tim, Andrew, and Alex's suite until Andrew and Alex left for rehersal. I went to Michael's and got some yarn. I drove all over Belmont and Gastonia with my speakers blaring. It was delightful! I went to Bi-Lo and got cheap college kid "Boone's farm" which has 4% alcohol. Less than beer! Lol! Drinking a whole bottle is less than drinking four beers! Anyway, sharing it with my buds.

Tonight, after rehersal, we are playing soccer in the quad, which, you know, is now a river.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, but getting wet is a good way to catch a cold :) Hope you took a shower and threw on something dry before settling down for drinks. The fast food joint Wendy's has a burger around here that is guaranteed to give you a stomached ache, the 4alarm chicken sandwich. Chicken, hot chipotle sauce, jalapeno's, peperjack cheese. Mmmm, delicious.
-d

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Van Halen! Dance the Night Away one of my absolute favorite songs of all time. You rokk!

-K Swiss ;-)

Tokyo Pink said...

Less talk, more rokk!