Wednesday, March 14, 2007

She reached out her hand, hardly breathing. It seemed he would ignore it. She moved her hand closer until it was barely resting on his thigh, light as a whisper, ever close to his hand. In true high-school romance fashion, pinkies reached out and touched. In a flash hands gripped one another like a drowning sailor to a rope. He looked over at her and she grinned, but looked in the other direction. She couldn't help it. She sighed and leaned on his shoulder. He moved to put his arm around her and they snuggled closer. The blood coursing now ever swiftly through her veins grew warmer.

She leaned into his neck and breathed in his scent. She gently kissed the soft skin. His grip squeeze her gently. Resisting the urge to lick and nibble, she settled back down.

The movie had been a spectacular idea...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much melodrama

Tokyo Pink said...

I concur, but this is not fiction, so I chose not to edit it too much...

Anonymous said...

So you were going to "lick and nibble" some dude? :) Haha, that sounds like a pretty ok spring break to me. Resting you're hand on his thigh too, you sassy young lady. Doesn't your sex appeal have a middle setting?
-d

Tiffany said...

i notice no fiction tag...

Tokyo Pink said...

Hahahaha! 1) Tiffany will notice an earlier comment where i said "this is not fiction" so

2) Ehh, lick and nibble were strong words for this anyway. So, like I said, I didn't edit "too much" but some. :-) And, d, do I sense sarcasm? I really wasn't being that sexy... Hehehe... Anyway, this wasn't during spring break, my s.b. really wasn't that great.

Anonymous said...

I always had trouble turning the sarcasm off, it's a deep personal flaw (that and my spelling). Hardly a day goes by when I don't daydream about licking and nibbling one girl or another. But I'm a guy. Girls are supposed to keep that stuff under wraps :)

Tokyo Pink said...

Heheh, that's why I write about it! I am told that I am quite "warm blooded."

Anonymous said...

So, are you and your sister fraternal or identical twinkies?

Tokyo Pink said...

We are twinkies of a similar packaging. Actually, we'd have to get a blood test because something about them not checking the placenta(s) when we were born. But we look a whole lot a like... will post a picture. :-)

Anonymous said...

So what did you see, 300?