Friday, March 16, 2007




I was working (I'm a waitress) and my family came in to eat after they got out of this party. We're being hams. :-) Most of that money is probably not mine, hahaha. Those faces are called "Awesome Faces" because it is us being awesome.




Every year there is a formal x-mas office party for my dad's work. We've gone for about 8 years. It's pretty sweet! Lots of fun. She's not really that much taller than me. I kicked my heels off and may be slouching.... Plus, this night, she looked like a princess!!!




Here I am reminding everyone that her real name is Lou (short for Loser... She's Lou Ann and I'm Mary Lou!!!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, on second thought maybe you are identical. That's fun. I have a brother who was only younger by a year, we had a great time growing up.
-d

Tokyo Pink said...

Sometimes we really look really alike, sometimes not. :-) It is a lot of fun, because, well, we're pretty much awesome :-P hahaha

Anonymous said...

So did you play on sports teams together when you were kids?

Tokyo Pink said...

Hmm, we were "cheerleaders" at our elementary school (mini cheerleaders) for about three weeks... then we quit. We wanted to play outside instead of practicing routines. We were in the fourth grade for goodness sakes!

But, we aren't really inclined to sports. We like the out doors, but just don't participate in general spectator sports. But, we do like to spectate from time to time

Anonymous said...

Hmph! Your sister runs outside, she said it on her blog. And you take a martial art, if I'm not mistaken.
-d

Tiffany said...

m: awww, I love yah mary! these two blogs are awesome. :-)

d: i'm not really inclined to "sports" per se. but i do exercise. and i love March Madness.

Anonymous said...

Running is a sport. It was one of the first sports, it's still one of the best. Plus, it has to be easy on the joints for a pair of light weight little doves like you two twinkies.
-d

Tokyo Pink said...

Lol, I said spectator sports! Like team sports: no soccer or softball for us. But, we do love to exercise. Though, never do we exercise together. :-) We are almost two hours away.

Anonymous said...

You two should have played ice hockey together. You could have been the Heuser bruisers.
-d