Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday, March 16, 2007
~*~ Feast One Hundred & Thirty Five~*~

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
  • I was feeling bummed and I called a friend who put me on speaker phone and played guitar and sang for me.
  • Yesterday in trig class, it clicked. Everything made a ton of sense!

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
  • Marquette loses to Mich and Duke loses to VCA and screws up your bracket?
Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

  • I write or I wander around the internet. Usually the internet keeps me awake though ^_^ So, writing is a better remedy.
Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
  • How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?
Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
  • The 'Tomato Herb Pasta' at Trio's is basically amazing. Also, lo mein. I love lo mein!!!!

2 comments:

Raggedy said...

What a wonderful friend in your apppetizer.
Yay for your trig class!
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous said...

Appetizer
-Rcvd yearly bonus and Ran the Blarney 5k with my dad (he can move for a fifty year old)

Soup
-You flip someone off on the road only to find out it was a coworker when you both pull into the same parking lot

Salad
-Lay down and listen to the Mp3 player in the dark. Or call in sick to work and then stay up all night

Main Course
-Why God allowed Adam and Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge.

Dessert
-Spaghetti's just fine by me, why complify it?

-Dan