Friday, March 02, 2007

~*~ Friday Feast ~*~
Friday, March 02, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Three


Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
Cocktail shrimp! No question!!!

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
Jesus. No, really, I thought I lost Him for a while, or rather I was lost. But, you know, how the song goes...

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Exploratory, wonderful, difficult

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
I've been pretty obesses with the French language this week (among other things)

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Eh, I don't really wear any. My body wash is like peach or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that song by Aerosmith, "Pink". I liked that one.

Pink when I turn out the light,
Pink, it's like red but not quite,
And I think every-thing is go-ing to beee alright-alright-alright-alright alright

:) Like red but not quite, that's a classic

Tokyo Pink said...

Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink cuz you are so very

hahaha! I loved that song when it came out!

Mary is > wearing a pink shirt. Oh yes.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's the one! I had forgotten that song even existed until I read your post. I'll have to see if I have it on mp3 when I get home. Good times.
-d