Thursday, February 01, 2007

~*~Thursday Thirteen~*~
  1. I don't think the snow's that big of a deal. School is cancelled and that's great, but, you know, we'll be okay. I really don't think we'll starve.
  2. My first thought upon waking was: Yea! No school! I have so much time to study!
  3. I don't like snowball fights.
  4. The crunchy sound that snow makes? Not that awesome. I'd prefer to walk through leaves. It's so colorful and pretty.
  5. I think cardinals are harbinger to the snow. I always see them before it snows.
  6. I love the cold, but winter feels so dead. It's kinda sad
  7. I've tried several times to go to Lauds, but... it's so freaking early!
  8. I really want to take more "thinking classes" like literature, philosophy, theology...
  9. Sometimes, I really hate plants.
  10. I don't know which I love more: literature or microbes
  11. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a cell phone. I'll talk to you when I feel like it.
  12. I don't think I'm ever going to spend a semester abroad. That freaking sucks.
  13. I love music. Music can make everything better. Music can make everything worse. You've just got to pick the right songs.

No comments: