Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I am going to scream and jump around like a giddy little girl right now. I have a lunch date with a really cool person on Sunday and I'm not going to tell anybody who it's with because that's my little secret! I am uber excited though!


This is one of the e-mails
I feel like this is going to be our last correspondence, and I think I will miss that. Not that we have had any strong thing going here - but, well, why be subtle - your very attractive.

I hope we cross paths again. I'm going to throw the ball into your court here for a second, and see how you serve it back, but I could pass through Anderson on either Sunday or Monday. Let me know if you'd have breakfast, lunch or coffee with me. I'm extremely "non-threatening."
If no - for now, then cheers,
Xxxx Xxxxx


One might say it's cheesy, but you don't know who he is so blah. Anyway, I enjoy his company. And in the words of a friend of mine "You're a big girl" so he approves, Thinks its just spot on. Thank you, my Darling ;-)

And none of you know who this guy is but if you ask me about it or worry about it I'm so not going to say anything!

No comments: