Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Decided. Am joining Navy.... See, I told them if they can get me out before May, then I will for fur shure. If they can't, then I will do my thing over the summer and then I will do the Bishop's Volunteer program for 6 months and then take the december seat... I'd really like some feedback. But really, what other people think don't matter. And I'm not going to Florida w/ Cody.

I really can't wait to join the Navy...

No comments: